Steps to take if you have lost or found a pet in Fort Bend County:
- E-mail us at email@example.com.
- Contact the local animal control agencies. Some have online postings of lost and found pets
- Fort Bend County http://fortbendcountypets.com/
- City of Sugar Land http://www.sugarlandtx.gov/community_dev/environmental/animal_services/index.asp
- City of Rosenberg http://www.ci.rosenberg.tx.us/Services/animalControl.cfm
- If your lost pet has been microchipped, contact the microchip registry. See http://www.petmicrochiplookup.org/ for links to the various registries.
- Explore online resources, such as