Pets Lost & Found

Steps to take if you have lost or found a pet in Fort Bend County:

  1. E-mail us at
  2. Contact the local animal control agencies. Some have online postings of lost and found pets
  3. If your lost pet has been microchipped, contact the microchip registry. See for links to the various registries.
  4. Explore online resources, such as